Robertson Geologging has extensive, global experience of borehole wireline logging operations, including in Europe, the Far East, Australasia, Africa and South America. With extensive back-up from our manufacturing and development teams, RG can deploy a comprehensive probe suite and usually mobilise at short notice, for short or long-term contracts both onshore and offshore.
Robertson Geologging field crews have on average 8 years experience in diverse environments and are also experienced in data-processing, data quality control and equipment maintenance. Logging operations can be conducted with minimum of outside support in remote locations.
Our services include:
- Borehole imaging – Micro Resistivity Imager, 4-Arm Dipmeter (acoustic, optical and resistivity)
- Geotechnical logging – HiOPTV and Sonic (PS-logging, density, acoustic, resistivity, dipmeter)
- Coal-bed methane/ oil and gas (quad combo, spectral gamma, dual laterolog)
- Water exploration – impeller and heat pulse flowmeters, water quality, caliper and deviation (resistivity, gamma, conductivity, water-quality, televiewer surveys)
- Environmental and contamination surveys – water quality, induction, temperature/conductivity, impeller and heat pulse flowmeters, gyro, deviation
- Well construction and integrity (televiewer surveys, caliper, CBL)