السوق الاسهم السعودية الخيارات الثنائية الأصول التجارية Robertson Geologging has extensive experience of borehole, wireline logging operations in many parts توقعات اغلاق اسهم شركة بوان of the world and can usually mobilise at short notice for single hole or long-term contracts both onshore and offshore..
تداول الاسهم الهولندي Robertson Geologging field crews are experienced in data-processing, interpretation and equipment maintenance and are capable of prolonged service logging operations with minimum outside support. These contracting services can be very cost-effective in situations where a project does not warrant the purchase of equipment and the necessary back-up facilities.
- borehole imaging (acoustic, optical and resistivity)
- geotechnical logging (PS-logging, density, acoustic, resistivity, dipmeter)
- coal-bed methane/ oil and gas (quad combo, spectral gamma, dual laterolog)
- water exploration (resistivity, gamma, conductivity, water-quality, TV surveys)
- environmental and contamination surveys
- well construction and integrity (TV, caliper, CBL)