Robertson Geologging has extensive experience of borehole, wireline logging operations in many parts of the world and can usually mobilise at short notice for single hole or long-term contracts both onshore and offshore..
Robertson Geologging field crews are experienced in data-processing, interpretation and equipment maintenance and are capable of prolonged service logging operations with minimum outside support. These contracting services can be very cost-effective in situations where a project does not warrant the purchase of equipment and the necessary back-up facilities.
Our services include:
- borehole imaging (acoustic, optical and resistivity)
- geotechnical logging (PS-logging, density, acoustic, resistivity, dipmeter)
- coal-bed methane/ oil and gas (quad combo, spectral gamma, dual laterolog)
- water exploration (resistivity, gamma, conductivity, water-quality, TV surveys)
- environmental and contamination surveys
- well construction and integrity (TV, caliper, CBL)